Dr.Nithya is a young and aspiring Medical Professional.She has undergone her graduation in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine&Surgery(B.A.M.S) from Kerala University of Health Sciences,a University specialized in Graduate,Postgraduate and Doctoral Programmes for Health Care and Allied Sciences.
She is currently serving as Resident Medical Officer in Ayush Ayurveda Hospital from Jan 2018 till date.
- Completed a certificate course on Therapeutic Yoga and psychiatry from KASE Kottakkal from Oct2018-Jan 2019.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from PNNM Ayurveda Medical College, Cheruthuruthy ,Thrissur.(KUHS UNIVERSITY )in 2017.
- Attended a Workshop on Vaidyasala 2018 ,PALAKKAD conducted by AMAI
- Attended BLS Training conducted by Angels Foundation in April 2018.
- Attended a National Ayurveda Seminar SAMBODYA on ‘Rheumatic Diseases an Ayurveda Approach ‘at Govt Ayurveda College, Trivandrum in June 2017.
- Attended a National Workshop on Visha chikitsa at Santhigiri Ayurveda Medical College
- Posted at National Research Institute of Panchakarma, Cheruthuruthy as a part of rotatory Internship.
- Delegate for Global Ayurveda Festival at Kozhikode.
- Delegate for National Seminar on Vasthi at Cheruthruthy
| Our Team
| Our Panel of Doctors