Dr. S. Sreeparvathy
Dr. Sreeparvathy is a highly qualified, meticulous and astute Ayurveda Medical Practitioner with rich experience in management and supervision of various Clinical conditions and Chronic disorders.
A holder of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S), she did her Master’s Degree in Ayurveda, M.D.(Ay.) from highly reputed Government Ayurveda College, Tripunithura. These credentials enable her to practice as a registered and licensed Ayurvedic practitioner under the State and Federal laws.
Dr. Sreeparvathy currently serves as the Chief Medical Superintendent of Ayush Ayurveda Hospital, Ottapplam. She is also a member of Board of Directors.
She is in the forefront of devising custom tailored proprietary treatment solutions for various chronic disease conditions and leads the research and publication efforts of the hospital under the guidance of Chief Consultant Dr.P.K. Sudarsanan Nair. Please see the Health Tips, Health Talks and Research Articles in this website for details.
Dr. Parvathy hails from a family having rich Ayurvedic tradition to their credit. Her Grandfather, (late) Vaidya P.K Kesavan Nair had been an Ayurveda practitioner from the early 1930’s. She is the elder daughter of two senior qualified Ayurveda Doctors. Father, Dr.P.K. S Nair, M. D(Ay.) is a Scientist and Ayurveda Practitioner of high repute. Mother, Dr. K.R. Indira Devi is also an Ayurvedic Doctor.
She is a proud mother of two children and is married to Dr. Vinuraj Satheeswaran, M.D(Ay.), who is working as a Professor in Govt Ayurveda College, Tripunithura.
Apart from clinical practice, Dr. Sreeparvathy has varied interests in cultural organizations and social responsibility initiatives. She is a Member of various professional and Nonprofit organizations including the Lions Club Ottapplam, a part of Lions Club International.
• B.A.M.S(Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) SDM College of Ayurveda, Udupi, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,Karnataka
• Master’s degree in Ayurveda (Ay.) - Govt. Ayurveda College, Tripunithura, Kerala University of Health Sciences.
• Chief Medical Superintendent, Ayush Ayurveda Hospital, Ottapalam-2010 till date. • Guest Lecturer in Govt. Ayurveda College, Tripunithura
Specialized in the Management and follow up of these Clinical Conditions:
• Cervical and Lumbar Spondylosis,
• Avascular Necrosis,
• Osteo Arthritis,
• Rheumatoid Arthritis,
• Gynecological Disorders (PCOD,Infertility),
• Skin Conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis) etc.
• Presented paper on the topic Anti-cancerous activity of certain Rasayana drugs w.s.r. to Bhallataka in National seminar conducted by Department of Salya tantra on Arbuda held at Govt. Ayurveda college Tripunithura.
• Scope of Nutrigenomics in Ayurveda in a seminar conducted by Aryavaidyan P. Madhava varrier Memorial Gold medal Presentation Competition held at Kottakkal.
• An Evaluation of Folklore modification of Pinda thaila in Kerala in 8th National seminar on Medicinal plants 2013 held at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Trivandrum.